1.16.2008

Non, non, Monsieur le Président, c'était un bon discours

Last night I reassured French President Nicolas Sarkozy that his closed doors private meeting with me and a lot of people I know was a good solid speech. He shook his head and said that a lot of people were sleeping. It's ok, I continued, a lot of people in my circle of friends don't understand French and that's why they didn't appear to be paying much attention. You're a good president, don't worry. He smiled, and then my dream turned all Law and Order on me.

2 comments:

Kermit~the~Frog said...

You really need to lay off the rum and cokes before bed, buddy.

sixline said...

It's because I'm listening to French radio all day! I guess Sarkozy got married to some super model in a secret ceremony and they've been blasting the update every two seconds. I hear his name constantly. It's no wonder I had a dream with him in it.

It's good that I'm dreaming in French, though.