I never do these, so it feels weird. At any rate, here it goes.
Three things I’m afraid of:
1. Losing Mrs. Sixline
2. Never having kids
3. Russel Crowe's facial hair
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Homer Simpson (Simpsons)
2. Jerry Seinfeld
3. Dr. John Dorian (Scrubs)
Three Things I Love:
1. Marine aquariums
2. Star Trek
3. Orioles Baseball
Three Things I Hate:
1. When the O's lose
2. Fighting with Mrs. Sixline
3. Making mistakes
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
2. People who tell you what to do
3. Why other people don't think the way I do
Three Things On My Desk:
3. Note from Mrs. Sixline
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Watching baseball
2. Sitting on couch
3. Keeping quiet
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. I won't die.
2. See point 1.
3. See point 1.
Three Things I Can Do:
1. Type extremely fast. I finished before you read, more than likely.
2. Make extremely hasty judgments that are more or less accurate.
3. Sometimes I can lift the seat.
Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Lift the seat.
2. Be bossy.
3. Stop from snickering when someone says 'duty.'
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
2. The Missionaries
3. Baseball on the radio
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Your parents (what do they know?)
2. Philosophies of men mixed with the Gospel
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
3. Chemistry (as applied to Marine aquariums)
Three Favorite Foods:
1. Mrs. Sixline's sandwiches
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Sesame Street
2. Star Trek The Next Generation
Three Things I Regret:
1. Quitting little league
2. Never standing up to Eric
3. Somewhere I lost my confidence in the mistakes and roller coasters of being a teenager. I've always regretted that.
Three People I’m Tagging: